Membership Flagler Gun and Archery Club
The Flagler Gun & Archery Club offers Individual, Family and Student memberships.
Becoming a member will allow you the full use of the trap, pistol, rifle and archery facilities, 7 days a week, year around. Other disciplines have scheduled times which can be determined by clicking on the individual discipline listed above (under Shooting Disciplines), or by checking the Calendar of Events.
We also offer a free Basic Pistol Class with your membership which qualifies you to apply for a Florida Concealed Firearm License. The course must be taken within six months of joining.
- Formal and informal competitions at all skill levels: IDPA, Steel Challenge, Glock Matches, Skeet League, Cowboy Fast Draw, Service Rifle Matches, Rim-fire Benchrest, Archery Tournaments and more.
- Plenty of opportunity for you to practice on your own.
- Family Picnics and lots of fun in a friendly, sociable and safe environment.
If you would like to see the Club before you decide to join, please call 888-823-4251 and press 1 to arrange a tour. Tours are available by appointment only.
You must call and make an appointment. The property is access controlled and driving out to the Club without calling ahead may result in you sitting at the gate unable to enter.
Below are the steps required to becoming a member. These must be completed in the order they are listed. It may take up to 48 hours before you get an update on your application.
It is your responsibility to complete the membership process in full.
Failure to do so will delay your membership.
1. Review the Flagler Gun & Archery Club By-Laws and SOP. The information in these documents is covered in the new member exam. You can download these documents and reference them while taking the test.
2. Complete the “New Member Exam” below. Enter your email address and click on red start button to begin. A score of 90% or better is required, you have 3 tries and the test is open book, so you can reference the By-Laws and SOP when taking the test.
3. Complete the on-line application.
4. A current "head shot picture" is required for the club badge.
* If you are requesting a second badge for your spouse on a family membership, please send a head shot of them as well.
Click here to begin the Online Application
Family memberships - All members of the family planning to use the club must attend a new member orientation. New member orientation's are posted on the club calendar.
All Applicants for Membership shall complete the prescribed application form and submit it, along with all required initiation fees and dues, including proof of membership in a Pro Second Amendment Organization such as the NRA, GOA, or NAGR for consideration by the Membership Director.
Applicants requesting STUDENT MEMBERSHIP are required to provide a copy of their current transcript showing full time status. These memberships are non renewable and must be
requested every year.
The last step in the new member process is to attend the "New Member Orientation" meeting. This meeting is held monthly and is posted on the club's calendar. The Safety Governor will review the club's safety requirements and you will receive your FGC ID and Gate Access.
Annual Dues and Assessments
|New member initiation fee (one time)||$150||$165||0|
|Assessment (years 1 – 10)||$100||$100||0|
|Annual Dues (see note below)||$75||$100||$40|
The Club provides the added benefit that if you join in the 4th calender quarter of the year, you will receive the 4th quarter complementary as well as the entire next calender year, or 15 months for the price of 12. As an example, if you join October - December 2023, you will receive the balance of 2023 and all of 2024 for the $325 for an individual and $365 for a family membership rate. This only applies to the first year you join. Afterwords, you will receive an invoice in November of the current year for the following year, to be paid no later than December 31st.
The initiation fee and the annual dues cover the club’s operating expenses and general maintenance; the Assessment charge of $100 is paid annually for ten years and funds major club improvements. **Please note that each membership (Students are exempted from this requirement) is expected to contribute 8 hours of volunteer service each year or pay an additional $50 on your annual membership renewal.
REMINDER: Membership renewal takes place every November and is due no later than December 31st to avoid late fees and/or removal from the roles.