***********************JULY IDPA MATCH has been CANCELLED due to range conditions********************
For information on the sport along with the rules including target scoring, equipment needed, and other information please go to http://www.idpa.com/
FGC to host the IDPA Tier II Sheepdog Trials December 1, 2018. This Match sold out in 22 hours. If interested, you can get on the waiting list - Contact Rick Denny at 1stCoastShootingSports@gmail.com
The Sheepdog Trials is a charity IDPA sanctioned match hosted by the Flagler Gun & Archery Club, with 100% of profits benefiting Trinity Rescue's mission of helping the homeless and women and children in need. For more information visit http://www.trinityrescue.org/
Club Monthly Match Information
- Regular Club Match (Tier I) is held monthly on the 4th Saturday of the month.Gate Code for non FGC Members is 54372 (5IDPA)
- See the Club Calendar for announcements or cancellations.
- Sign in begins at 8:00 A.M. Safety Officer walk trough 8:30 A.M. Safety Brief 8:45 A.M. New Shooter Orientation 9:00 A.M. First shot 9:00 ish.
Shooters that are not present for the Safety Brief will not be allowed to shoot the match. Please arrive no later than 0830.
Steve Canfield,IDPA Match Director
- NRA Chief Range Safety Officer
- NRA Firearm Safety in the Home Instructor
- NRA Basic Pistol instructor
- email: President@FlaglerGunClub
Tactical Matches (2-Gun & 3-Gun Matches)
- Located on the Action Range at the Flagler Gun & Archery Club
- see Calendar for dates and times.
Mike Uleski, 2-Gun & 3-Gun Match Director
- IDPA Certified Range Safety Officer
- All matches scheduled will be on the Club Calendar..